Back

Pecan Cranberry

We combine pecans and dried cranberries with 100% natural rolled oats and toast them in our original sweet potato and maple syrup glaze with a touch of cinnamon. Delicious and nutrient rich made from all-natural ingredients. As the Latin name implies, this mix is "for the soul". 

 


$2.99 (3 ounces)

Shipping & Handling:

Free shipping on orders of $30 or more!

For purchases up to $6, shipping is $3; for purchases between $6.01-$29.99, shipping is $6. We ship with US Postal Service First Class or Priority Mail and estimated delivery is 2 to 3 working days. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.


Nutrition Facts:

Serv size: 1/4 cup (30 g). Amount Per Serving Calories 133, Fat Cal. 66. Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g. Cholest. 0mg (0% DV). Sodium 48mg (2% DV). Total Carb. 17g (6% DV). Fiber 2g (8% DV). Sugars 10g. Protein 2g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients:

 Pecans, dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar), 100% natural rolled oats, sweet potatoes, maple syrup, brown sugar, canola oil, cinnamon, salt.